Trowbridge Innox Market
A GREAT NEW MONTHLY MARKET ON A FANTASTIC SITE
Bringing Life To Trowbridge Town Centre . . . . . . . . . .
The Anonymous Travelling Market are pleased to be working with the sites owners and sponsors Innox Mills who are planning to develop the area with a great housing, shopping and market experience on this longstanding brown field site. The promotors are keen to kick off the Market element to make this the best market in the region.
On the 3rd Sunday of each month – Starts Sunday April 19th 2020 10am to 3pm
- Market Site right next to Trowbridge Railway Station
- 150 metres from Town Centre & Asda
- Nearby Parking in Public Car Parks
- Dozens of Stalls Each Month
- Live Music on most months
A great opportunity to buy –
- Hand Made Artisan Crafts & Gifts
- Regional Produce
- Ethically Produced Goods
- Vintage & Brocante Stalls
- Street Food & Drink
- Garden & Pet Products
- Ethical Clothing
- Household Products
- & much much more. . . . . . . .
Future Market Dates
- Sunday April 19th
- Sunday May 17th
- Sunday June 21st
- Sunday July 19th
and of the 3rd Sunday of each month thereafter . . .
Trader Opportunities –
The Anonymous Travelling Market like to offer their past traders and new start ups the best possible flexibility to trade at this market.
The site offers a metalled well drained surface to set up your stall with a number of stallholder options. We are trying to steer away from traders with products that are dominated by imports unless they are proven ethically produced. All of the genres above are welcome to apply.
If you are already registered with the Anonymous Travelling Market as a trader, please simply just drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your space requirements.
If you have not registered please go to our trader registration page HERE
- £35 for a 3m deep x 3m trading frontage or £60 for a 3m deep x 6m trading frontage.
- Commit to 3 consecutive markets the pitch fee is £30 for a 3m deep x 3m trading frontage or £50 for a 3m deep x 6m trading frontage per market.
- Suitcase Pitches – Max 1.5m wide x 2m deep £15
All of the above are subject to prior booking and payment. by bank transfer
- Casual rate 3m x 3m £40 – subject to availability
FREE PARKING FOR STALLHOLDERS NEARBY – around 100m from your stall
No Electric but non petrol generators permitted subject to testing certificate