Trowbridge Innox Market
A GREAT NEW MONTHLY MARKET ON A FANTASTIC SITE
Bringing Life To Trowbridge Town Centre . . . . . . . . . .
NO PUBLIC PARKING ON SITE – Very Close To Town Centre Car Parks – Take a few hours out to shop in Trowbridge . . . . .
The Anonymous Travelling Market are pleased to be working with the sites owners and sponsors Innox Mills who are planning to develop the area with a great housing, shopping and market experience on this longstanding brown field site. The promotors are keen to kick off the Market element to make this the best market in the region.
On the 3rd Sunday of each month – NEXT MARKET – SUNDAY 20th September 9am to 3pm
– 18 additional stallholders joining us in August
- Market Site right next to Trowbridge Railway Station BA14 8HW
- 150 metres from Town Centre & Asda
- Nearby Parking in Public Car Parks
- Dozens of Stalls Each Month
- Live Music on most months
A great opportunity to buy –
- Hand Made Artisan Crafts & Gifts
- Regional Produce
- Ethically Produced Goods
- Vintage & Brocante Stalls
- Street Food & Drink
- Garden & Pet Products
- Ethical Clothing
- Household Products
- & much much more. . . . . . . .
Future Market Dates – NO PUBLIC PARKING ON SITE
- Sunday September 20th
- Sunday October 18th
and of the 3rd Sunday of each month thereafter . . .
Trader Opportunities –
The Anonymous Travelling Market like to offer their past traders and new start ups the best possible flexibility to trade at this market.
The site offers a metalled well drained surface to set up your stall with a number of stallholder options. We are trying to steer away from traders with products that are dominated by imports unless they are proven ethically produced. All of the genres above are welcome to apply.
If you are already registered with the Anonymous Travelling Market as a trader, please simply just drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your space requirements.
If you have not registered please go to our trader registration page HERE
- £30for a 3m deep x 3m trading frontage or £50 for a 3m deep x 6m trading frontage.
- Suitcase Pitches – Max 1.5m wide x 2m deep £15
All of the above are subject to prior booking and payment. by bank transfer
- Casual rate 3m x 3m £40 – subject to availability
FREE PARKING FOR STALLHOLDERS NEARBY – around 100m from your stall
No Electric but non petrol generators permitted subject to testing certificate