Melksham Avonside Artisan Market
A GREAT MONTHLY MARKET ON A FANTASTIC SITE
Bringing Life To Melksham Town Centre . . . . . . . . . .
NO PUBLIC PARKING ON SITE – Very Close To Town Centre Car Parks – Take a few hours out to shop in Melksham . . . . .
The event is also within a short walk of 3 major supermarkets.
The Anonymous Travelling Market are pleased to be working with the sites owners and sponsors at Avonside Enterprise Park.
On the 4th Sunday of each month
NOW OVER 20 Stall Holders
- Market right below the towns dominant brick chimney
- 100 metres from Towns High Street
- Nearby Parking in Public Car Parks
- Dozens of Stalls Each Month
A great opportunity to buy –
- Hand Made Artisan Crafts & Gifts
- Regional Produce
- Ethically Produced Goods
- Vintage & Brocante Stalls
- Street Food & Drink
- Garden & Pet Products
- Ethical Clothing
- Household Products
- & much much more. . . . . . . .
NO PUBLIC PARKING ON SITE
Trader Opportunities –
The Anonymous Travelling Market like to offer their past traders and new start ups the best possible flexibility to trade at this market which is showing progressively increasing footfall.
The site offers a metalled well drained surface to set up your stall with a number of stallholder options. All stalls are outdoors.
We are trying to steer away from traders with products that are dominated by imports unless they are proven ethically produced. All of the genres above are welcome to apply.
If you are already registered with the Anonymous Travelling Market as a trader, please simply just drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your space requirements.
If you have not registered please go to our trader registration page HERE
- £30 for a 3m deep x 3m trading frontage or £50 for a 3m deep x 6m trading frontage.
- Suitcase Pitches – Max 1.5m wide x 2m deep £15
All of the above are subject to prior booking and payment. by bank transfer
- Casual rate 3m x 3m £40 – subject to availability
FREE PARKING FOR STALLHOLDERS NEARBY – around 100m from your stall